National Strength and Conditioning Association
Certified Personal Trainer | NSCA-CPT
Owner / Lead Trainer Sin City Training
Bachelor’s Degree in Kinesiological Sciences
The study of human movement and physical activity (emphasis in nutrition).
A bachelor’s in kinesiology, which typically takes four years to complete, goes into further depth on the study of human movement and exercise than an associate degree. Explores how fitness trainers, physical education educators, and therapists use exercise as a form of medicine
National Strength and Conditioning Association Certified Personal Trainer (The most respected certification for personal trainers).
Functional Medicine Health Coach
Functional Medicine Coaching Academy- graduation date February 2019.
FUNCTIONAL MEDICINE is the future of conventional medicine–available now. It seeks to identify and address the root causes of disease, and views the body as one integrated system, not a collection of independent organs divided up by medical specialties. It treats the whole system, not just the symptoms.
Instructor for WITS (World Instructor Training Schools) at UNLV
Educates fitness professional-hopefuls, through classroom and practical techniques; assisting students in the certification process.
CPR Certified American Heart Association.
Over 15 years of experience training men and women of all ages and fitness levels.
My Promise To You
As your personal trainer, I will
- Create a custom workout program; designed specifically for you and your goals.
- Devise a specific diet and nutrition program- that works best for you and your lifestyle.
- Recommend supplements that will aid you in reaching your goals safely.
- Be your personal coach and keep you motivated.
- Be committed to you 100%.
- Improve and get closer to your goals each time we work out together.
- Get amazing results.
- Be proud of yourself and your new body.
- What ever your goals are, we will make it there together.
“Transforming Lives One Body at a Time.”